Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: Napoleon

Robert Burleigh

2007 Abrams books for young readers

Nonfiction, history

Grade level- 4-7 content 8. (There is some blood in a picture.)

In this good book by Robert Burleigh you will learn all about Napoleon and how he almost conquered the world. You learn lots of facts, like Napoleon wasn’t that good in school! It also has lots of cool paintings to look at that help you understand the story. Did you know that he came from poverty and rose to the high rank of emperor! Read this book to find out more about the great Napoleon!

I thought it was sad that he got married just to have a son to carry on his legacy and when his wife didn’t, he divorced her and got married to some other random lady.

I think we should learn that size does not matter ‘cause Napoleon was small.

I thought it was cool to learn about napoleon because I almost knew nothing about him.

I rate it 7 out of 10

WRITTEN BY: WN, 8/6/2014